Saturday, October 30, 2010

Catching up with Micro blogging!

So, I found out in class Tuesday that I am part of the lower third of the class that is wayyyyyy behind.

It really wasn't surprising to me. The past weeks have been filled with late nights, taking care of an infant, job interviews, practically full time work hours, and a full class load. I knew I was behind, but I did have every intention of catching up!

I have been researching and jotting down ideas for blogs, but for the longest time, I thought that I needed a full, in depth, this is everything I know blog post. I have a revelation last week that that is NOT necessary.

I learned about Micro-blogging, which is basically expressing information but in a much shorter form. Bro Burton even praised a student in class for micro blogging. I though 'Hey! I have a bunch of those, but I didn't post them because they weren't done!'

Even though I am an IT major, and consider myself pretty technologically savvy, I still have a LOT to learn about internet and blogging etiquette.

I now have a goal to post once a day for the next week.

I know that this will be a very difficult goal! VERY! But I need to jump start my blogging experience. It's about time that I join everyone else in the class and update more than one a week....or one a month

No comments:

Post a Comment