Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Where have I been?

Many of you probably haven’t noticed, but I have been absent from my blog for about a week!

I hope that the professors can forgive me, but I have had my hands somewhat full with…

MY NEW DAUGHTER!!!

Ruby Lea Twining was born on September 14, 2010 at 11:17pm.

Needless to say, I have been trying to catch up on sleep, but I fear this challenge (sleep deprivation, not my daughter) will continue for years to come.

Today I am hoping to play catch-up with my posts, so please don’t get mad if I fill your RSS feeds with Notes from a Nerd.

Just remember Ruby, and you can’t be mad because seriously, isn’t she so adorable?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Brad! She is adorable, so I think we can find it in our hearts to forgive you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Life is good with a new baby to snuggle with! May your days and nights be forever more peaceful with her!

    ReplyDelete